[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
***Long-term contract position for CNS Y-12 in Oak Ridge, TN - Must be a US Citizen***
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
· Define functional requirements; conduct detailed analysis of alternative solutions; design complex system enhancements and interfaces; develop prototype systems to refine design and requirements; document design and detailed specifications; plan for configuration control, testing, security, and quality assurance.
· Participate in all aspects of software delivery model; Design, Development, Validation, Delivery, Maintenance
· Perform system test and validations; verify system expectations and requirements; ensure system operation; perform enhancements and improvements.
· Ensure that all appropriate operating procedures, contingency plans, and security policies are followed on a routine basis.
· Keep pace with technical advancements related to business systems and the applications used to meet CNS business needs. Ability and willingness to learn and incorporate new toolsets and technologies as appropriate.
Working knowledge of the following development languages and environments is required: SharePoint development (Designer, XSLT, custom web parts), Visual Studio, Oracle PL/SQL, as well as back-end .NET languages such as C# and VB.NET.
Experience with the following software is highly desired: SAP HANA and SAP Business Objects (BOBJ), and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
This position requires a "Q" clearance, however, all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of current clearance status. Applicant must be able to obtain “Q” clearance.
Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details!
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.