[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power plant, has an urgent need for a Nuclear Quality Assurance Auditor. This is a permanent in-house position.
* This position is considered a growth position with career paths to supervisory and management roles for top performers.
* This position is “open” due to an internal promotion to supervisor.
* Enjoy a balanced work-life schedule, and reap the benefits of 3-day weekends, every other weekend!
* Become fully vested in a company funded Retirement Plan in just three (3) years!
* Enjoy a warm weather, low cost of living area with very affordable housing.
* The outdoor enthusiast will love the year-round outdoor activities including boating, fishing and much more.
* Have long-term “peace-of-mind” and job security in a regulated market.
* The company offers a very competitive base salary, performance bonus, excellent benefits and a full relocation package for the qualified candidate!
In the role of Quality Assurance Auditor, you will plan, coordinate, lead, perform, and document Quality Assurance (QA) oversight activities, which include audits, surveillances, observations, reviews, and performance analysis. You will become Certified as a Lead Auditor and develop audit plans and lead audit teams. You will analyze a variety of performance indicators, identify adverse trends and develop management insights. You will foster a “Quality Centered” workforce and culture.
The qualified candidate for Quality Assurance Auditor MUST HAVE:
* Five (5)+ years of Technical Experience working at a commercial nuclear power plant.
* Experience as an Auditor or Inspector working in Nuclear Oversight or Quality Assurance a plus.
* Technical Degree, RO or SRO License or Auditor Certification preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
* Excellent references and immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them contact Gina Gilbert at (805) 481-5105 x211 or E-mail Gina@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gina R. Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481 – 5105 x211