[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Radiological Control Technician II, Senior
Radiological Control Technician needed to provide Radiological Control Support Services in Long Island, New York, performing primarily in the following seven activity areas:
• Radiological Characterization and Monitoring
• Decontamination of Building Surfaces and Area
• Decontamination of Equipment and Materials
• Radiological Control Support
• Waste Management Support
• Environmental Monitoring Support
• Emergency Preparedness Support
The length of contract will be one year with possibility of extension.
This position falls under the Service Contract Act and is a nonexempt position.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.