[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One Services is currently seeking a Senior Nuclear Operations Instructor for a direct hire position located in Port Gibson, MS.
Works with line personnel to understand and analyze performance needs and recommends appropriate training solutions.
1. Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates training materials and programs using systematic approach to training.
2. Administers and coordinates training programs for sites and corporate groups as assigned.
Minimum education required of the position
B.S. Degree in Education, Engineering or related technical degree or equivalent.
Minimum experience required of the position
• Senior Ops Instructor: 3 - 5 years nuclear plant experience (commercial or military) or a B.S. in education.
• Senior Staff Ops Instructor: 5 - 7 years nuclear plant experience (commercial or military) or a B.S. in education.
• Desired: At least 5 years of front line experience and technical proficiency in the area of instruction.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
• Technical proficiency in the assigned area.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
MUST have Prior or Current SRO license/certification on BWR, PWR or both.