[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking Structural Engineers with nuclear experience who are located in the Atlanta or Chicago areas for long term openings. No per diem is available for non-local candidates.
• BS degree in Civil Engineering from a US-credited college
• MS degree is a plus
• 2-6 years of related practical work experience in industrial applications, nuclear facility experience a plus
• Demonstrates strong effective written and verbal communication skills with colleagues, clients, project managers and management
• Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, CAD Software, MathCAD experience a plus
• Working proficiency with structural analysis software, 3-D modeling
• Frequent use of AISC and ACI Codes, ASME B&PV Code is a plus
Additional job-related competencies, characteristics, knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
• US Citizen, or permanent resident is required.
• Ability to pass background check and FFD screening
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Motivation to work as a consultant
• Able and willing to travel for varied work assignments at client facilities, includes inspections and walkdowns at nuclear facilities
• EIT completion, PE or SE license is a plus