[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Criticality Safety Engineer
Duration: Date of Award – 9/30/2020
Location: Hanford Site
Closing Date: 5/8/2020
• Prepare/review criticality safety evaluations at the to support facility operations including D&D activities
• Support the implementation of the PRC Criticality Safety Program at the client facilities
• Support nuclear criticality safety hazards analyses
• Bachelor of Science in nuclear engineering, physics or a related technical field plus a minimum of 15 years of experience working as a criticality safety engineer
• Experience developing criticality safety evaluations compliant with DOE-STD-3007 (2007), or equivalent
• Qualified in the ANSI/ANS-8 standards
• Knowledgeable of hazards analyses techniques
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening as required by the client.
Benefits available and excellent wage – DOQ
Candidates meeting the required qualifications should submit their resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration. References are optional but appreciated.