[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: ITP Test Engineer (LLRT)
Date Posted: 5/7/2020
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 4 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.
• This position will work in the office, construction site, field work, and be exposure to heat/cold.
• Shift work may be required
• Experience in performing, reviewing, and closure of Nuclear power plant Local Leak Rate test procedures and test packages.
• Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Individuals are desired with backgrounds in operations, and testing/troubleshooting of containment penetrations for local leak rate testing.
• Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.