[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Beckman & Associates, Inc. is a small business which has been providing highly specialized engineering consulting services to the United States government and its prime contractors for over 25 years. Our employees and potential candidates for employment are considered subject matter experts in their required disciplines.
We are currently seeking experienced professionals for technical and regulatory reviews of nuclear plant radwaste systems. Part time telework work at home.
Knowledge of NRC regulations, standard review plans, regulatory guidance, applicable industry codes and standards, and current regulatory issues a must. Experience with advanced reactor designs a strong plus. Part time telework work at home with little or no travel required.
• Bachelor’s degree in nuclear engineering or a related field.
• Must have proven oral and written technical interpersonal skills.
• Experience with design and operation of legacy and new radwaste technology and NRC regulations, standards review plans, and regulatory guides and contemporary regulatory issues a must.
• Experience with advanced reactor designs a strong plus.
• Minimum of ten years direct experience.