[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Instructional Specialist - ICP Regulatory Training with the following qualifications:
o Qualified training analyst and developer of training materials and job codes to provide operational and technical training support in order to eliminate redundancies, streamline processes, and clean up Individual Training Plans as part of Fluor Idaho LLC Annual Training Process.
* Must have extensive knowledge of 426.2 and compliance with DOE, State, and Federal regulations.
* Specialist in the Systematic Approach to Training to ensure training program supports company mission success.
* Work with TRAIN administrator and Training personnel to identify and prioritize problem areas.
* Prior experience with Training and Learning Management Systems is required.
* Thorough understanding of Conduct of Operations and subject matter expertise in the ADDIE process required.
• 20 years of Operational Training experience or equivalent
• Experience with the TRAIN system preferred
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Project Management skills highly preferred
Environmental, Safety, and Health Statement:
• Must be familiar with and comply with all relevant health and safety requirements.
• Must be knowledgeable of emergency action policies and procedures, methods for reporting/resolving unsafe work practices or conditions to available cognizant professionals.
Period of Performance: Upon award through 05/31/2021
Work Location: Idaho Cleanup Project (Town and/or Site)
Work Schedule: 4x10’s Monday through Thursday with overtime as required (Work schedule may change depending upon operational needs)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.