[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Scheduler
Job Location (site): Vogtle 3&4, Waynesboro, GA
• Construction Site, Office environment, limited field walkdowns normal exposure to heat/cold
Desired Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Three (3) or more years of NUCLEAR power plant experience or equivalent and experience with commercial scheduling, work tracking, schedule analysis and report development software such as Maximo and Primavera P6
2. Experience in one or more of the following areas highly desired: project management, work management, maintenance, operations, engineering.
3. Ability to work with people to achieve organizational objectives.
4. Excellent computing skills with ability to rapidly master use of new software applications.
5. Must have a demonstrated ability to successfully set priorities, make decisions, and implement objectives.
6. The successful candidate must meet background screening and NRC Fitness for Duty requirements
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes, but to owner control area of Vogtle 3&4 Construction site initially. As Unit 3 begins operation unescorted access to protected area will be required
Estimated Start Date: 6/1/2020
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year