[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PIC Group's client is seeking a Scheduler with a P6 background and 3 years experience.
Start Date - approximately June 22, 2020. Benefits, medical and dental plus 401K offered.
• Develop and maintain the work schedules for PM's and projects
• Develop and maintain detailed schedules for specific workgroups.
• Interface with workgroup representatives to level resources using selected profiles.
• Review specific scope of work orders and make recommendations for scheduling.
• Three (3) or more years of NUCLEAR power plant experience.
• Maximo and Primavera P6 is a must.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas highly desired: project management, work management, maintenance, operations, engineering.
• Ability to work with people to achieve organizational objectives.
• Excellent computing skills with ability to rapidly master use of new software applications.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to successfully set priorities, make decisions, and implement objectives.
• The successful candidate must meet background screening and NRC Fitness for Duty requirements.
• Interface with work group representatives to level resources using selected profiles.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.