[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title: Project Procurement Specialist - Nuclear
Duration: Contract duration approximately 1 year
Facility type: Nuclear Power Plant
Schedule: Approximately July 6, 2020
PIC Group's client is currently seeking a Project Procurement Specialist - Nuclear located in Alabama for a 1+ year assignment!
Mob/Demob and Per Diem offered to qualified candidates
• Secures and analyzes quotations, negotiates prices and terms with suppliers, and recommends suppliers with respect to cost, quality and delivery competitiveness for assigned responsibilities.
• Initiates purchase orders and amendments for parts, services and/or special tools; arranges for submission and inspection of sample products as required; maintains close coordination with cost manager
• Works closely with cost team in order to reach milestone goals set
• 10+ years in Nuclear
• Proficient in scheduling of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) projects
• Must have experience in negotiating contracts, writing PRs and CPRs.
• Experience with capital projects is a must.
• Experience w/ GL account codes and segments required for documents
• Experience with contract administration and computer-based systems
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience in the use of MAXIMO, or other equivalent systems
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.