[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent staffing need for Nuclear Maintenance Supervisors (permanent in-house positions).
The qualified candidate for Nuclear Maintenance Supervisor will enjoy:
* Excellent compensation package including attractive base salary with a 15% on-target bonus, paid overtime, company funded pension plan & comprehensive relocation package!
* Work a family friendly 4x10’s work schedule, enjoy 3-day weekends!
* Choose from diverse lifestyles (rural, suburban, metropolitan) and live and work within minutes of the beach, mountains and close to an international airport.
* Working for a company that has won awards for being one of “Americas Best Employers” and offers a positive company culture and work environment.
As a Nuclear Maintenance Supervisor, you will lead a highly trained team in the testing and repair of a wide variety of nuclear equipment and components. You will assure the timely and effective performance of assigned maintenance utilizing approved procedures and work practices and in accordance with company safety policies. You will conduct personnel evaluations, make hiring decisions and perform disciplinary actions as required. You will conduct pre-job briefings, identify training improvement opportunities, conduct field observations, and evaluate maintenance performance improvement opportunities.
The qualified candidate for Nuclear Maintenance Supervisor MUST have:
1. Four (4)+ years experience working in the Nuclear Industry (Commercial or Nuclear Navy).
2. Two (2)+ years proven experience in a leadership or supervisory position.
3. Strong understanding and experience with one (or more) of the following:
Mechanical -OR- Electrical -OR- Instrumentation & Controls Equipment and Systems.
4. The ability to obtain unescorted nuclear plant access with excellent references.
5. Availability to begin work as soon as possible (within the next 3 months or less).