[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ReNuke Services Contract Broker/Shipper/Field Manager
The Contract Broker/Shipper/Field PM is a key position in executing field projects and services for ReNuke clients. In this position we will contract to our clients to provide in field execution of Hazardous, Toxic, Radioactive Waste (HTRW) remedial activities across a wide range of industries within the nuclear Fuel cycle as we well as commercial and governmental markets. Our services include Planning, procedures, oversight and management of removal, preparation, packaging, characterization, manifesting and transport package loading/placarding suitable for transport to fabrication, processors, or disposal facilities. This position requires a high degree of customer interface skills and field project supervision skills to coordinate and integrate these activities.
Will complete NRC manifests, Bill of Ladings (BOLs), Uniform Hazardous Waste manifests (UHWM), load plans, and label plans
Must have current shipper certifications and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in preparation of shipping documents in accordance with all Department of Transportation (DOT), Department of Energy (DOE), Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) regulations.
Must have experience with EnergySolutions (ES), Waste Control Specialists (WCS) and US Ecology( USECOL); Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) and manifesting requirements, having successfully characterized and manifested a minimum or 20 Shipments to ES Clive Utah disposal facility without incident within the past 5 years, of radioactive material, of which at least two (2) shipments made within the last two (2) years. Proof of these two (2) shipments is required.
• Must have attended DOT/NRC training within the past year conducted by a credible training organization and passed the final exam with 90% or
greater. Proof is required. Energy Solutions or WMG or David James Transport shipper/Broker courses. And have up to date preferably all three (3) with current certification.
• NRRPT certified
• Be a DOT trained professional(s) to provide oversight of placarding, loading and securing of packages on transport vehicle.
• Low Track Manifesting experience
• DOE CORE card
• HAZWOPPER 40 hour
• Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen to satisfy Fitness for Duty
• Successfully pass Background check
• Be able to lift over 40 lbs repeatedly
• Familiarity and experienced in Microsoft suite of applications
• DOE M 435.01 experience with compliance
• DOE O 460.1A, Packaging and Transportation Safety, and
• DOE O 460.2, Departmental Materials Transportation and Packaging Management; proper documentation as prescribed by applicable EPA, DOT, DOE, and State regulatory programs.
Made at least five (5) different varieties of shipments from the following list:
• Excepted Quantity shipment
• Low Specific Activity (LSA) shipment
• Type A or B non-LSA
• Cask shipment
• Wooden or metal box shipment
• Non-waste radioactive material shipment from one licensee to another
• Mixed waste shipment, such as, scintillation liquids or uranium and thorium pyrophoric material
• Fissile material with DOE/NRC Form 741
• Rail Shipment
• Vessel Shipment
• Air Shipment
• Aqueous Filter Media
• Irradiated Hardware
• Hazardous Waste
• SCO Shipment
• MARRSIM/MARSAME experienced
• Instrumentation familiar and experienced
• DOD/DOE clearance active or in past three (3) years
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all of the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.