[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Allied Power is looking for a Structural Engineer to support Limerick Nuclear Plant's upcoming Spring 2021 refueling outage. We are looking for someone from early July 2020 - May 2021.
The right candidate will be responsible for revisions and lessons learned in regards to the Recirc Motor replacement project. The bulk of the revisions are structural in nature and the need is for a Nuclear Structural Engineer to support the revisions, project team readiness and outage implementation.
Looking for someone with the following qualifications:
• Design Structural Engineering Subject Matter Expert - Structural Steel, Pipe Supports, Haul Path, Rigging & Lifting
• Lead Responsible Engineer Experience
• Exelon Design Process Knowledge
• Project Engineer Experience for Managing Project Action Items
• RPV Water Inventory Control Experience (RPV WIC)
• Single Failure Proof Hoist Evaluations
• Cart Evaluations for Moving Large Motors
Please send resume detailing your relevant experience to StaffAug@alliedpwr.com.