[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction Management – Subcontract Technical Representative
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum 3 years in construction supervision.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage field construction oversight activities, coordinating the efforts of the construction management field oversight team.
2. Act as project-specific interface between Company and construction subcontractor.
3. Support preparation of statements of work. (Performa Exhibits A-L).
4. Support preparation and approve notices of intent.
5. Assign action for incoming construction contract correspondence.
6. Evaluate requests for proposal.
7. Support review and approval of construction changes.
8. Prepare deviation notices related to construction.
9. Maintain Contract Action Log (CAL) with Subcontract Administrator (SCA).
10. Review Design Change Notices for construction impacts.
11. Participate in constructability reviews.
12. Obtain STR qualifications as required.
13. Coordinate with construction subcontractor superintendent on baseline issues.
14. Responsible for subcontractor compliance with contract.
15. Responsible for initial control of construction work site in the event of an abnormal occurrence.
16. Expedite subcontractor activities.
17. Status construction progress.
18. Verify changes and support preparation of deviation notices as required.
19. Ensure construction contractor’s submittals, including work control documents, are processed and verify approval.
20. Coordinate safety and quality control oversight.
21. Ensure construction contractor’s submittals, including work control documents, are processed and verify approval.
22. Attend plan of the day (POD) meetings.
23. Assist in the Work Control and Job Hazard Analysis development and approval.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.