[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
3angles supports maintaining a safe and reliable energy infrastructure by delivering innovative and cost- effective nondestructive testing services. Automated and robotic inspections are a key part of our future growth. For more information on who we are and what we do please visit our website www.3anglesndt.com.
To support our growth 3angles is looking for passionate and qualified NDT Technicians Level I and II who can be certified and trained in any of the following NDT methods: MT/PT/UT/ET/VT.
• Perform nondestructive examinations on various power plant components according to in-house and customer standards and procedures.
• Ability to set up equipment, conduct tests, interpret and evaluate based on acceptance criteria and document the results.
• Communicate with client representatives on job scope, schedule and inspection results.
• Maintain shop facility, test equipment and tools in good working condition.
• Contribute to continuous improvements and innovations.
• Experience inspecting power generation plant components preferably including nuclear plant is a plus.
• Experience in automated and advanced UT and ET inspections is a plus.
• Be familiar with reading and interpreting codes and specifications, engineering drawings and inspection procedures.
The candidates for Entry Level/Trainees must have tremendous enthusiasm to learn and to start a career in the NDT field. Trainees will work and train along side the NDT professionals. No prior experience is necessary to apply.
All candidates must meet the following requirement:
• Live in NY or willing to re-locate to NY.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have a passport
• Good communications skills both verbal and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Willing to travel: most of the work is performed in power generation plants and in service shops in the US and internationally.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre employment drug and alcohol screen, background check and employment/education verification. All qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship.
3angles offers competitive pay with a great benefits package. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurances, 401K with company match, paid vacation days at start, paid holidays, per diem and more.
TERM: Direct Hire with Full Benefits
Qualified applicants can forward their resumes to email@example.com