[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent staffing need for a Nuclear Chemistry Supervisor (permanent in-house position).
The qualified candidate for Nuclear Chemistry Supervisor will enjoy:
* Work a family friendly 4x10’s work schedule, enjoy 3-day weekends!
* Choose from diverse lifestyles (rural, suburban, metropolitan) and live and work within minutes of the beach, mountains and close to an international airport.
* Career advancement opportunities within Chemistry, Operations, Training, etc. abound for a top performer!
* Working for a company that has won awards for being one of “Americas Best Employers” and offers a positive company culture and work environment.
As a Nuclear Chemistry Supervisor, you will lead a top performing Chemistry department ranked as one of the best in the USA! You will provide direct supervision and field oversight of Chemistry activities and assign, supervise and coordinate the work of represented personnel. You will develop and implement work schedules and make technical assignments. You will ensure the Nuclear Plant’s Primary and Secondary Chemistry is maintained at optimal levels within Regulatory Guidelines and Industry Standards.
The qualified candidate for Nuclear Chemistry Supervisor MUST have:
1. Four (4)+ years of Chemistry experience working in the Nuclear Industry (Commercial or Nuclear Navy) as a Chemistry Supervisor, Chemist, Technician, Engineering Lab Technician (ELT) or related.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with bargaining unit personnel highly desired.
3. The ability to obtain unescorted nuclear plant access.
4. Strong references and immediate availability.
Note: GCSI is a search firm not a personnel placement agency. As such, we do not casually advertise the identity of our clients who work with us exclusively to help them fill their critical staffing needs. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please follow our process and send us a copy of your resume (in complete confidence) and if qualified, we will schedule a private confidential conversation to discuss the position at your convenience.
Gina R. Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211