[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Richland, WA
Duration: 1-3 Months
Our client has a need for a Project Manager. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
The Project Manager is responsible for managing major projects using established project management methodology. The level of responsibility is projects with budgets in excess of $1,000,000. The purpose of this position is to achieve project objectives through focused planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. The Project Manager will also assist as a Project Estimator (PE) is responsible to scope, develop, coordinate, and communicate all levels of project and program estimates in support of Project Management.
• Develop Preliminary estimates, Rough Order of Magnitude estimates, Budgetary estimates, and Definitive estimates as required by the project type and complexity.
• Interface on a regular basis with Project Managers and will attend management level meetings as necessary (example is PRC).
• Develop and maintain the estimating program and computer based estimating templates and tables.
• Hold and electronically store / maintain all current estimate revisions and back up information.
• Provide input to and operate under PM-2-8 (Project Estimating).
• Must have FAC experience and experience with NDE
• Must be able to function as the Project Technical Representative under minimal supervision.
• Should be able to maintain knowledge of all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, and control of project activities.
• Will maintain a knowledge base of new developments and new technology.
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision
• Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.