[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
need two Dosimetry clerks for upcoming Palisades outage (7/6/2020---10/5/2020)
Contacting Radiation Protection Supervision for any abnormal WBC’s or any other issue.
· Support the In-Processing team with Dosimetry procedural paperwork for approximately 800 outage individuals (ensuring documentation is filled out correctly and completely, legible, no write overs).
· Send and Receive faxes (dose updates) for online/outage individuals (stamping/verifying fax was send with no issues, following up on requested faxes not received).
· Preparing Folders for incoming individuals (red for supplemental support/yellow for Entergy employees) AND processing out.
· Inputting of data in computer program (including dose estimates/records, personal information, controlling all documents as confidential / PPI and ensuring no paperwork is left unattended and locking the room when not in it).
· Training programs including: PPI (privacy of personal protection information), PAT (plant access training), BTR (basic training requirements), ATOMS telemetry, Sentinel, FFD (fitness for duty), LMS (learning management system).
· Preparing/Creating EDEX multi pack DLR packages, extremities DLR packages, single DLR issuance (DLR=Dosimeter of Legal Record).
· Verifying DLR packs are in correct location on workers AND correct worker is assigned and issued their correct pack.
· WBC (whole body counting) individuals’ incoming, during and exiting outage support as needed.
· PM (passive monitoring counting) individuals’ incoming and exiting outage support as needed.
· Verifying training pre-requisites’ are complete prior to issuing DLR’s.
· Capturing any Lessons Learned for outage support.
· Collecting DLR’s upon exiting site for individuals.
· Informing workers of correct DLR expectation for use/monitoring.
· Turning on and off Dosimetry for re-use.
· Verifying all Dosimetry is working and transmitting as expected.
· Copying paperwork as needed.
· Answering phone calls.
· Performing turnover to each other shift change over.
· Providing form 5 dose information to worker upon exiting (or their company if authorized).