[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SRS524206 - PRINCIPAL NUCLEAR SAFETY ENGINEER – AIKEN, SC – 3 YEARS – DUE BY 7/1/2020
US Citizenship Required
ReNuke services is seeking a Safety Engineer at our client site in Aiken, SC
Support the SRNS Nuclear & Criticality Safety Engineering organization in the development and implementation of nuclear safety documentation for various facilities. Provide technical assistance in developing nuclear safety documents and analyses, technical safety requirements, and related technical support documentation. Ensure that the developed nuclear safety documentation complies with requirements and as necessary, applicable controls are implemented in field procedures. Services shall be provided using company processes and procedures
• BS degree in Engineering, Math, or Science. Advanced degrees preferred.
• Candidate must demonstrate a minimum of 10 years of recent experience in the nuclear safety industry through support of the Department of Energy (DOE) or the commercial nuclear industry. Alternate combination of education and experience will be considered where candidate has an advance degree.
• Previous experience with the use and implementation of 10 CFR 830, DOE O 413.3A, DOE O 420.1C, and related directives and standards is required.
• Previous experience in developing and maintaining DOE safety basis documents is preferred.
• Candidate must demonstrate personal accountability for facility/project schedules, deadlines, budgets, and the safe performance of work.
• Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance.
Please note that to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.