[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Procedure Solutions Management, LLC is looking to build a team of
Multilingual Procedure Writers for an upcoming project.
The end result of the developed procedures will be to support the Spanish speaking staff hired to operate and maintain the plants.
- Multilingual (Spanish & English),
- PPA Certified or capable of becoming PPA Certified,
- Minimum of 5 years power plant and/or LNG Plant experience preferred,
- One of the following experience backgrounds required:
- Instrument and Controls,
- Valid US Passport.
- Strong MS-Office experience and experience with Macro-Enabled Templates.
- Capable of passing PSM Human Factored Procedure Writing test.
- Ability to travel and possibly extended periods of time working on location in an industrial LNG/Power Generating facility.
Please consider the following:
Procedure Solutions Management, LLC, a small woman-owned business, offers a 5-day ONLINE Procedure Professionals Association (PPA) Certification Course. The course is recognized by the Procedure Professionals Association (PPA) (www.ppaweb.org) and is specifically designed to help people who are interested in careers writing procedures and focused on the elimination of human error.
Please visit our web site at https://proceduresolutionsmgmt.com/training/ for upcoming course dates.