[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION TITLE: Sr. Subcontract Technical Representative ( STR ) / Task Monitor
DUTIES: Provide Subcontract Task Monitor support for COVID Sanitizing Field Surveillance Support work at Savannah River Site, Aiken, SC
1. Coordinate subcontracts for assigned areas through project completion to ensure safety, quality, technical baseline, schedule, and site procedures and goals are established, implemented and managed.
2. Perform subcontract function for the assigned area(s) of responsibility including ensuring compliance with designated subcontract requirements, regular field inspections and audits, daily activity reports documenting inspections and observations, and interface with subcontractor personnel either directly or through other Subcontractor Task Monitor personnel.
3. Interface with facility management for work scope execution and work control preparation and approval.
4. Through use of knowledge and experience while monitoring progress of projects identify problems / potential problems to the technical / schedule baselines and implement the necessary corrective actions.
5. Interface with project management, DOE, field management and superintendents at different team levels to accomplish tasks in a safe manner.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and at least 6-8 years of practical experience in a service industry job or construction.
An associate degree and 9-12 years of practical experience would be considered equivalent.
A high school diploma and 13-16 of practical experience would also be considered equivalent.
• Practical knowledge of subcontract management.
• Experience in the administration and oversight of subcontract activities.
• Demonstrated knowledge of DOE operating policies, rules, and regulations preferred.
• Ability to interact as a team player as part of team-based projects as the STR to assure the project management team is appraised of field condition issues that have potential to occur or have occurred.
A 40 hour work week with possible overtime hours to support the facility activities. Potential for shifts implemented to support the work on a 7 day/24 hour schedule. Work schedules are depicted to support the work activities as assigned. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. 30 min unpaid lunch.
AREA SECURITY ACCESS:
A security clearance is not required; however, candidate must be capable of obtaining an L clearance if required to perform assigned duties.