[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Conduct of Operations
SCOPE OF WORK
The qualified individuals will perform on-shift oversight of all aspects of shift operations, conduct real time effectiveness assessments, and provide coaching/mentoring of Buyer Management and Supervision in order to improve awareness, understanding, implementation, and compliance with all aspects of Conduct of Operations requirements/practices as related to performance of rad waste operations in a DOE Category 2 nuclear facility.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• High level technical understanding and familiarity of systems, structures and components associated with rad waste processing.
• Minimum of 20 years of related work history of hands-on directing and managing waste processing operations, radiological/health and safety personnel, and maintenance activities related to daily operations equivalent to that of a multi-shift DOE Category 2 nuclear waste processing facility.
• Possess a BS in Engineering from a 4-year accredited college or university or equivalent.
• Be able to obtain/maintain appropriate clearance level authorization, in accordance with DOE Order 472.2, Personnel Security, to perform their assigned duties as the senior supervisory watch.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.