[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role supporting a Nuclear New Build Project in the Southeastern United States?
Our client has a long-term contract role available for a Quality Engineer with ASME III experience. This role offers a competitive salary, benefits, and per diem for candidates that qualify.
Please review the requirements and information below, and ensure that you meet the criteria prior to submitting your resume for review.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree and five years experience in Quality Assurance and related field, plus either a PE Registration OR ASQ Certification as a Quality Engineer
- AA/AS Degree and 8 years' relevant experience, plus either a PE Registration OR ASQ Certification as a Quality Engineer
- In lieu of a Degree, minimum 10 years' experience in general Quality Assurance roles, or similar engineering, manufacturing, construction and / or installation activities. At least five years of this experience is required in Quality Assurance, including testing and / or inspection of equivalent manufacturing, construction and / or installation activities. At least two years of experience MUST be associated with commercial nuclear power to be considered.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of 10 CFR Part 50, Appendix B QA Requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of ASME Standard NQA-1
- Knowledge and understanding of ASME III Division 1 (i.e. Piping Systems, Containments, Components, Supports) and related ASME Documentation Work and Data Packages
- Previous ASME Package experience, such as N-5 Data Review, or QC certifications / experience in the following disciplines: Welding and Mechanical
- Familiarity with project planning and monitoring tools, techniques to optimize resource utilization
If you are interested in pursuing this role, simply send your resume via email to: