[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR9058- IT TEAM LEAD TECHNICAL WRITER – OAK RIDGE, TN – 12 MONTHS – NO PD – DUE BY 8/3
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking An IT Team Lead Technical Writer at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN.
Work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements as they pertain to changes in business requirements, processes, and information. Influences the architecture, design, and implementation of IT to ensure the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of data. Conducts technical implementation, configuration, monitoring, audit, administration, and support. Analyzes end user work processes and requirements to determine requirements. Participates in client/user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solution, both orally and in writing. Performs specific tasks while utilizing prescribed information system, methods and assist with executing and customizing project technical automation plan and testing the data integration of new release. Coordinates, supports, and evaluates the implementation of new automation modules and tools. Assists with database software and tools installations, upgrades, migrations, and monitoring. Assists with management of database space management, application, refreshes, backup, and recovery. Codes and debugs software applications in accordance with the Software Development Methodology Framework. Enterprise and Application Architecture, and the Software Development Standard. Analyzes, maintain-. and implements (including performance maintenance and timing) existing software applications and develops programming specifications from business requirements. Creates design specification, test plans and automated test scripts for individual work scope. Assists in developing test procedures and plans for project developed software applications and create!> and records test scripts for use with automated software testing tools. Performs manual and automated testing of software functionality and performance, maintain testing defect tracking work process, and implements source code controls. Assists in the performance of audits to assure compliance to software quality assurance/quality control procedures and documentation requirements; helps provide an understanding of the Software Development Methodology Framework
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position
• Extensive experience with NIST 800-53
• Experience analyzing data to determine if systems meet policy standards
• Experience with external and internal corporate audit processes and activities
• Experience researching and gathering technical and background information for inclusion in the deliverables
• Experience with planning, developing, organizing, writing, and editing Cyber Security policies, procedures, and manuals
• This may include reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, cyber security system specifications and/or functional descriptions standard opening procedures and cyber security plans
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others
Strong IT and Cyber Security background
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to recognize and establish priorities and provide timely deliverables and consult relevant sources, including technical documentation subject matter experts and Project personnel, to obtain information
• Familiarity with risk assessments and processes to include the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval ensuring final documents meet applicable requirements
• sound understanding of DOE orders
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.