[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior Operations Support Specialist – (Electrical Coordinator)
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to gain consensus in critical decision moments where there are differing needs.
• Experience with P6 schedule, QA review, and reporting. A thorough understanding of a schedule's critical path.
• Understanding of and/or experience in procurements and subcontracts.
• Electrical background is needed. Preferences would include someone with electrical engineering, electrical supervisor, electrical lead, etc. experience.
• Provide complex technical support to management on various programs, processes and projects. Completes work assignments with a high level of quality and personal accountability, displaying strong skills in building relationships, communication and motivating others to work together.
Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, construction management, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and related experience.
12+ years of operations experience. Knowledge of project functions. Demonstrated ability in preparation of procedures and reports. Skilled in oral and written communications.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.