[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Mechanical Work Package Planners needed for 6-12 months+ openings in Waynesboro, GA.
Work environment: office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold.
* Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field;
* experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages;
* 10 years’ experience in Mechanical (5 in Nuclear Power);
* 3 years’ experience in package planning.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning;
* experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
* Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
* Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
* Shift work may be required.