[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you looking for your next Planner role?
We are seeking Planners in multiple disciplines for a long-term contract opportunity at Vogtle Units 3 & 4. These roles include a competitive compensation package, benefits, and per diem / mobilization assistance for candidates that qualify.
Knowledge, skills and abilities include:
- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning
- Experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel
- Extensive experience with eSOMs and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages.
- Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field - Experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages
- 10 years’ experience in Mechanical (5 in Nuclear Power); 3 years’ experience in package planning.
Feedback and review for these roles will move quickly!!!
To express your interest in this role, send your resume to me directly via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org