home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Instructor] Job Opportunity - Senior Instructors - Nuclear

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

I am currently supporting the nuclear facility, Grand Gulf Nuclear Plant (Port Gibson, MS). They are looking to bring on an Instructor with I/C, Engineering, and Mechanical disciplines. Work Schedule is 9/80's. Entergy background is a plus but NOT required main concern is technical background. This will move very quickly.

If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to ccraciun@theplanetforward.com

Please see the job description below.

Description:
Support the engineering, electrical and I&C maintenance training programs./ Provide instructional technologist oversight and development of newly hired instructional staff.
Instrumentation & Control maintenance instructor with Entergy background, VISION, LMS, and program administrator experience is preferred
Electrical Maintenance instructor with Entergy background, VISION, LMS, and program administrator experience is preferred
Engineering instructor with Entergy background, VISION, LMS, and program administrator experience is preferred
Mechanical Maintenance instructor with Entergy background, VISION, LMS, and program administrator experience is preferred

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.