[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you seeking an I&C Engineer role?
We are seeking I&C Engineers to provide turnover support for the Vogtle Units 3&4 new construction project located in Waynesboro, GA. These roles are offered as long-term contract roles that offer a competitive salary package, benefits, as well as per diem and mobilization support for candidates that qualify.
Knowledge, skills and abilities needed for this role include:
- Ability to read isometrics, layout drawings, P&IDs.
- Generate scaling sheets for a variety of field instruments using vendor manuals and plant design documents.
- Review design documents to determine impact on instrument scaling.
- Be able to walkdown systems to verify instrument tag numbers, work on work orders to collect digital configuration data on a variety of digital assets (PLCs, controllers, workstations).
- Experience in safety, non-safety, augmented safety classification methodology of software also desired.
Ability to bend over, walk, climb, and crawl is required for position (field work ~ 50 – 75% of the time)
To express your interest in this role, send your resume via email to: