[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My client needs a highly skilled Project Supervisor for an 11 months contract located in in Los Angeles, CA. They are looking for someone highly motivated and are offering competitive pay. If you meet the job description and requirements (Which are listed below) then do not hesitate to apply!
The Project Manager Principal is responsible for managing major projects for Energy Northwest using established project management methodology. The level of responsibility is projects with budgets in excess of $1,000,000. The purpose of this position is to achieve project objectives through focused planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. The Project Manager will also assist as a Project Estimator (PE) is responsible to scope, develop, coordinate, and communicate all levels of project and program estimates in support of Project Management at CGS. The PE will develop Preliminary estimates, Rough Order of Magnitude estimates, Budgetary estimates, and Definitive estimates as required by the project type and complexity. The PE will interface on a regular basis with Project Managers and will attend management level meetings as necessary (example is PRC). The PE will develop and maintain the estimating program and computer based estimating templates and tables. The PE will hold and electronically store / maintain all current estimate revisions and back up information. The PE will provide input to and operate under PM-2-8 (Project Estimating).
10 years exp.
Nuclear/Generating Station Facility
In addition to project manager duties, this individual will also act as a temporary craft supervisor in the absence of the first line supervisor. This individual shall have at minimum (5) years-experience as a Superintendent or Supervisor either in a commercial or nuclear industry setting plus;
• 10+ years-experience with Rigging/Lifting activities, Large mobile and Crawler type crane Rigging experience, block and tackle experience, knowledgeable with co-efficient of frictions and Complex and Critical Lifting
• 10+ years-experience with Welding carbon and stainless steels. SMAW, GTAW, and Plasma Arc Torch and Oxy/Ace torch proficient
• Familiar with QC and NDE guidelines as it pertains to welding in/at a Nuclear Power Plant
• Previous experience at a Nuclear Power Plant as a Rigging supervisor/coordinator for a minimum of at least (2) Refueling Outages
• Familiar with ANSI B30 and Nu-Reg 0554 & 0612
4x10 Mon-Thur or as needed for outage support
NO PER DIEM
If you think you are the right person for this position, and are looking to make some great money, please reach out to me ASAP. Either reply to this post, email me at email@example.com, or call me at (708)286-1366. I look forward to hearing from you soon!