[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Job Title with the following qualifications:
Strong Respirator background (use, cleaning, testing, etc)
Qualified BIT/INPO instructor or SME trainer/instructor
Perform training duties primarily in the area of Respirator use according to OSHA Regulation 1910.134 and in compliance with DOE O 426.2. Analyze training needs, jobs, and tasks and design, develop, implement, and evaluate training. Work with Regulatory Training personnel to ensure the workforce is qualified to perform job duties in a safe and compliant manner.
* Maintain respiratory training equipment, including laundering and assembling facepieces.
* Ensure training activities are in compliance with company procedures and all applicable DOE, State, and Federal regulations.
* Management prefers candidates with a demonstrated knowledge of instructional techniques through basic instructor training (BIT) or equivalent, and knowledge and/or expertise in the field of respirator use. Andrological learning theory and a working knowledge of classroom motivation and management are key to the position.
Minimum Qualification Requirements (Education/Experience):
* High school diploma
** Extensive Respirator and Training experience.
Special Requirements/Training (Optional):
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple projects.
* Good time management skills.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Must have a thorough understanding of operations and conduct of operations.
* Familiarity with Systematic Approach to Training and DOE O 426.2, “Personnel Selection, Training, Qualification and Certification Requirements for DOE Nuclear Facilities.
* Familiarity with company Manual 12, “Training and Qualifications”
Environmental, Safety, and Health Statement:
* Must be familiar with and comply with all relevant health and safety requirements.
* Must be knowledgeable of emergency action policies and procedures, methods for reporting/resolving unsafe work practices or conditions to available cognizant professionals.
Period of Performance: Upon award through 05/31/21
Work location: Idaho Falls SSF and Site.
Work Schedule: 4x10’s – Monday through Thursday
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.