[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Buyer Technical Representative with the following qualifications:
The project will require the expertise of a Buyers Technical Representative to facilitate the procurement of an integrated set of mechanical equipment to support the removal of contaminated soil beneath B-Cell (324 Building). The position requires minimal management direction, therefore, applicant must possess ability to recognize and prevent "scope creep" in the procurement of equipment. A thorough understanding of pertinent Hanford Site procedures is required to ensure technical products are fully compliant with requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interface with design team to resolve comments on the 324 Building Disposition Project equipment
specifications and Statement of Work documents.
• Interface with Design Authorities for subcontractor submittal reviews
• Facilitate resolution of subcontractor Request for Clarification and Information.
• Interface directly with Project Management, Construction Management, and Engineering to provide timely
resolution on engineering issues related to procurement, with a focus primarily on mechanical issues.
• Provide support, as needed, during project status meetings, budgetary planning and travel as needed to
witness subcontractor fabrication and/or factory acceptance testing
• BA/BS and or equivalent experience with a minimum of 15 years of related experience.
• Broad experience with testing of equipment in a nuclear environment (Construction Acceptance Test
(CAT), Operational Acceptance Test (OAT), and Test Deficiency Reports (TDRs).
• Previous experience with working with subcontractors and review of submittals.
• Must have experience with overseeing subcontractor installation of procured equipment.
• Hazard Category II Nuclear Facility experience.
Duration: Award through 09/30/2021 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.