[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: ITP Test Engineer (Electrical)
Date Posted: 8/11/2020
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.
• Office setting
• Construction site
• Field work
• Exposure to heat/cold
• Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
• Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing, commissioning and troubleshooting Diesel Generators, electrical components, 6.9KV switchgear, 480VAC load centers, breakers, larger transformers and electrical distribution systems.
• Knowledge of instrumentation and distributed control systems is also desired.
• Individuals must be able to read and understand electrical prints and logic diagrams.
• Individuals should have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
• Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
• Shift work may be required.