[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tritium Projects Fire Protection Engineer
RFQ Number 530867
12 Months (2000 hours S/T and 200 O/T per year)
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Function as a Qualified Fire Protection Engineer within the SRTE Project Design Authority and Regulatory Programs organization. This position, within Tritium Engineering, reports to the Manager of that group.
Assignments/job duties include:
• Develop, revise and issue Fire Scenario documents to support Safety Basis updates
• Provide design input and review design output documents related to Fire Protection and Life Safety to support SRTE Projects
• Serve as a Tech Staff qualified Design Authority (Fire Protection Engineer)
• Communicate with management, NNSA and the DNFSB Customers as necessary
• Produce written documents with clearly organized structure and grammar.
• Ability to operate Windows Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to pass SRS Radiological Worker Training
• Must be able to possess a Q clearance
Administrative equipment such as computers, cellular telephone, and site IT access will be provided by SRNS. Any government furnished equipment will be allowed to be taken off-site with proper approval for the purpose of work.
Domestic travel to support project activities may be required in performance of this job. Travel required in associations with this job will be a reimbursed expense.
• BS Degree in Engineering with a minimum of fifteen (15) years tritium experience
In addition to education, the following are required skills, knowledge and/or qualifications:
• Qualified Fire Protection Engineer
• Previous experience with and knowledge of Fire Scenario Documents in support of Safety Basis development
• Tritium plant operating and/or project experience
• Licensed Professional Engineer ( preferred )
• Previous participation on Consolodated Hazard Analysis Process (CHAP)
( preferred )
Work hours will be on an as needed basis and could range from 0 to 60 hours per week. SRS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Scheduled overtime, backshift and weekend work is not expected. Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch. Some portion of work may be performed remotely.
Area Security Access:
Candidate must be capable of obtaining a Q clearance.
For Immediate consideration, please submit resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.
****** www.UDRConsultinginc.com ******