[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a 2D/3D Structural Designer with the following qualifications:
Provide 2D/3D Structural Design staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary responsibilities include 3D Modeling using Plant Design System (PDS) “Frameworks” software, design development, and generation of design output documents including but not limited to:
• Concrete buildings and foundations
• Structural steel for supports, platforms, and buildings
• Rebar detailing
• Steel detailing
• Preparation of fabrication drawings
• Review of vendor documents
• Commodity supports
* Associate degree in a technical discipline and at least 10 - 12 years of work experience or 12 - 16 years of practical work experience.
* Formal training in Computer Aided Design or 3D modeling is preferred.
* Candidate must demonstrate 8 years of experience as a Structural Designer, including experience with structural detailing and design of building structures and commodity supports. Knowledge of 3D structural modeling and significant experience using PDS “Frameworks” is required. Working knowledge of National Codes and Standards for structural design is required.
* Candidate must have the ability to walk down systems in the field.
* Previous SRS experience is preferred.
Duration: 3 years
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.