[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Operations Support Specialist II-IV
Bachelors or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience
• 8+ years of relevant experience required.
• Under limited supervision, is responsible for providing senior level support on more complex projects.
• Provides services and oversight to projects and operations, coordinates regulatory interactions, and makes recommendations for setting overall strategies, policies, procedures, and standards.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed and appropriate.
• Ensures projects and operations achieve compliance and stewardship.
• Accuracy in performing work is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and function with changing priorities
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience with Access and SharePoint software is desired.
• Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills are required.
• Must be flexible and can work independently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a proficient manner.
PRIOR TRAINING OR QUALIFICATIONS
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will serve as the ORRC Operations Support Specialist, supporting Document Control, Subcontract Technical Representative, and the Project Manager. Additionally, position may provide support to other organizations, as needed.
• Provides day-to-day support to ORRC operations to ensure; 1) compliance with policies, requirements, and procedures and 2) objectives are met or exceeded
• Recommends policy changes and develops implementation plans, as necessary
• Compiles and analyze data for reports
• Develops and prepare reports and presentations
• Develops and maintains internal Performance Metrics charts and reports
• Act as a records liaison for the organization
• Maintains knowledge of safety policies and procedures and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
• Completes work assignments with a high level of personal accountability, teamwork, initiative, and quality
• Plan and coordinate meetings as required.
• Pull reports and information to aid in meeting discussions as required.
• Provide miscellaneous technical and administrative support
• Performs other tasks, as assigned
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.