[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Initial Test Program Tagout Coordinator needed for long term opening in Waynesboro, GA.
* Work will occur in the office, the field, on the construction site and will be exposed to the weather when in the field.
* At least 4 years’ experience in the preparation, review, approval, and execution of tagouts for maintenance and testing purposes.
* Past nuclear power plant (PWR preferred) operational experience as an SRO or RO.
* Previous operations or operations training experience on an AP1000 plant is desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Individuals are desired with backgrounds in tagouts to support testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance at commercial nuclear power plants.
* Knowledge of OSHA requirements for safe work on mechanical, electrical, I&C (digital), and HVAC systems and components is required.
* Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, crawling, will be required.