[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Field Document Control Manager with the following qualifications:
Provide personnel to support the SAS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, including the following:
* Manage the Construction Field Document Control for all construction deliverables
* Interface with all project document stakeholders
* Establish and develop construction field document control process
* Establish and develop construction automation tools
* Establish and develop work package routing and closure electronic process
* Establish and develop construction field document control procedures
* Engage with the Advanced Work Package (AWP Manager to AWP interface and implementation
* Engage with interfacing organizations for field document control requirements (Quality, Engineering, etc.)
* An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidate(s) must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.
* Prior experience as a Manager in field document control
* Prior experience developing field document control processes and programs on a multi-million-dollar project
A 40-hour work week is scheduled.
SAS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/Bs (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/1Os (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week 8).
Work week excludes SANS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch
Estimated duration: Award date for 12 months (2080 hours)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.