[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: VEGP 3&4 Nuclear Records Specialist
Job Location (site): VEGP 3&4 Waynesboro, GA
• Describe the work environment for this assignment: Office Setting
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience with handling multiples priorities, high volume workload, working in a fast paces team atmosphere environment.
• Handling a high level of customer interface in person and over the telephone with a high degree of professionalism.
• Posses high level keyboarding skills proficiency.
• Posses effective written and oral communication skills.
• Ability and desire to learn and apply new computer software programs.
• Ability to identify and resolve errors and inconsistencies with guidance from the Senior staff.
• Ability to demonstrate quality work (complete activities with a high level of quality).
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: 2020-09-03