home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Instrumentation Engineer] Design and Integration Manager (I&C Focus) - Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

We at Thomas Thor Associates are in support of our client, Longenecker & Associates (L&A), currently seeking a Design and Integration Manager (I&C Focus). This position is to work at The Savannah River Site on NNSA Capital Projects.

The selected candidate shall provide construction planning support services to the NNSA
Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts will be Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Design Integration management assistance and support to the SRS NNSA Capital Projects initiative by the valuation of the various project scope, planning, cost, schedule and construction management plans. Additional focus is to develop construction procedures and processes for primary construction management functions and project integration interface with engineering and procurement.

Task Requirements
Provide personnel to support the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, including the following:
Develop l&C Field Engineering Programs, Processes, Means, and Methods
Develop l&C Field Engineering Procedures
Provide expertise and input to construction automation and Advance Work Package (AWP) for l&C attributes
Provide expertise for Construction Design Integration Reviews
Assist with completion of field-specific project deliverables

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.