[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We at Thomas Thor Associates are in support of our client, Longenecker & Associates (L&A), currently seeking a Design and Integration Manager (I&C Focus). This position is to work at The Savannah River Site on NNSA Capital Projects.
The selected candidate shall provide construction planning support services to the NNSA
Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts will be Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Design Integration management assistance and support to the SRS NNSA Capital Projects initiative by the valuation of the various project scope, planning, cost, schedule and construction management plans. Additional focus is to develop construction procedures and processes for primary construction management functions and project integration interface with engineering and procurement.
Provide personnel to support the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, including the following:
• Develop l&C Field Engineering Programs, Processes, Means, and Methods
• Develop l&C Field Engineering Procedures
• Provide expertise and input to construction automation and Advance Work Package (AWP) for l&C attributes
• Provide expertise for Construction Design Integration Reviews
• Assist with completion of field-specific project deliverables