[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you seeking a Test Coordinator role?
We are seeking an ITP Test Coordinator candidates for a long-term contract opportunity at Vogtle Units 3 & 4. These roles include a competitive compensation package, benefits, and per diem / mobilization assistance for candidates that qualify.
Knowledge, skills and abilities include:
- Experience in driving an organization to meet scheduled milestones and coordinating multiple departments in completion of testing and startup.
- Preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program startup test procedures and test packages.
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in testing coordination or outage control management
- Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
Physical requirements include:
- Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
To express your interest in this role, send your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org