[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Planner/Scheduler with the following qualifications:
Facilitates team work planning meetings and Job Hazards Analysis, conducts walk-downs with bargaining unit, subject matter experts and field work supervisors to develop and write technical work documents for high hazard nuclear Deactivation, Decommissioning, Decontamination, and Demolition (D4) activities, electrical and mechanical equipment isolation, corrective maintenance, or surveillance activities. Provides information to others in order to procure needed material, track, and control work packages. Coordinates input from craft and SMEs from multiple organizations involved with planning and completing field work and resolves work planning issues. Supports work scheduling and resource allocation as required.
• A BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years nuclear or other related experience as a craftsman, Field Work Supervisor, or a combination of education and experience.
• Must have experience in the Job Hazard Analysis process.
• Must have current or previous experience as a Radiological worker.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and prioritize multiple activities
• Hold a current qualification as a work control planner at the Hanford Site, or have been previously qualified within the past 3 years.
• A working knowledge of Conduct of Operations processes (i.e., VPP, ISMS, etc.) as well as an understanding of regulatory and federal government oversight requirements (i.e., OSHA, NFPA, etc.) associated with nuclear facility operations and/or construction activities.
• Current Beryllium worker or been previously qualified.
Duration: Award through 09/30/2021 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.