[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
IT Specialist IV / V (Technical Writer)
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Strong IT and Cyber Security background
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to recognize and establish priorities and provide timely deliverables and consult relevant sources, including technical documentation, subject matter experts and project personnel, to obtain information
• Familiarity with risk assessments and processes to include the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval ensuring final documents meet applicable requirements
• Solid understanding of DOE orders.
SPECIAL TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS, QUALIFICATIONS, OR LICENSES:
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Active Q Clearance.
• Extensive experience with NIST 800-53.
• Experience analyzing data to determine if systems meet policy standards.
• Experience with external and internal corporate audit processes and activities.
• Experience researching and gathering technical and background information for inclusion in the deliverables
• Experience with planning, developing, organizing, writing, and editing Cyber Security policies, procedures, and manuals. This may include reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, cyber security policy, system specifications and/or functional descriptions, standard opening procedures, and cyber security plans.
• Developing Security Plans and Certification Documentation for the Authority to Operate Department of Energy Network Systems.
LEVEL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
IT SPECIALIST IV - EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other relevant discipline and 8+ years of experience in IT; or Associates degree or technical diploma/degree in Information Technology and 12+ years of relevant experience in IT or 16+ years of Enterprise level IT experience in an administration, support and/or oversight capacity.
IT SPECIALIST V - EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other relevant discipline and 10+ years of experience in IT; or Associates degree or technical diploma/degree in Information Technology and 14+ years of relevant experience in IT or 18+ years of Enterprise level IT experience in an administration, support and/or oversight capacity.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.