[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR9076 - IT CYBER SECURITY TECHNICAL WRITER - OAK RIDGE, TN - LONG TERM - Q CLEARANCE REC"D - NO PER DIEM - DUE BY 9/1/2020
ReNuke Services is seeking an IT Cyber Security Technical Writer at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN
Strong IT and Cyber Security background. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to recognize and establish priorities and provide timely deliverables and consult relevant sources, including technical documentation, subject matter experts and project personnel, to obtain information. Familiarity with risk assessments and processes to include the Risk Management Framework (RMF). Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval ensuring final documents meet applicable requirements. Solid understanding of DOE orders.
* Active Q Clearance.
* Extensive experience with NIST 800-53.
* Experience analyzing data to determine if systems meet policy standards.
* Experience with external and internal corporate audit processes and activities.
* Experience researching and gathering technical and background information for inclusion in the deliverables
* Experience with planning, developing, organizing, writing, and editing Cyber Security policies, procedures and manuals. This may include reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, cyber security policy, system specifications and/or functional descriptions, standard opening procedures and cyber security plans.
* Developing Security Plans and Certification Documentation for the Authority to Operate Department of Energy Network Systems.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.