[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Nuclear Chem Tech I 7346
Location: OH-Mayfield Beta Lab Mayfield OH
Duration: 1 year - 40 hours week, 7 am – 3:30 pm
Local Only no per diem
The Associate Laboratory Technician performs bench analyses, basic laboratory maintenance tasks and, with direction, some complex technical assignments in the Laboratory Chemistry area. Some of the data may be the subject of audits and surveillances. Work includes, but is not limited to, the items listed under Job Responsibilities.
Reports to a Supervisor or Lead as assigned.
1. Must meet the Company’s general qualifications for employment.
2. Bachelor’s in Chemistry or related Science, Associates Degree in Chemistry or related Science and 3 years applicable lab experience, OR high school diploma and 5 years applicable lab experience.
3. Must be available to work overtime and off-shifts.
4. Must have ability for solving technical problems.
5. Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
6. Should have initiative, creativity, dependability, good judgment and a good work ethic.
7. Exhibits accountability, teamwork, and adaptability.
8. Must be capable of lifting at least 50 lbs.