[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Operations Support Specialist
THIS POSITION WILL CLOSE on Monday, September 14th.
Location: UCOR – Oak Ridge, TN
Pay Range: $40-$51/hr
Per Diem: No
Clearance: No clearance required.
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the Company.
TFE is seeking an Operations Support Specialist to provide support for one of our clients. This position will serve as the ORRC Operations Support Specialist, supporting Document Control, Subcontract Technical Representative, and the Project Manager. Additionally, position may provide support to other UCOR organizations, as needed.
1. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
2. Experience with Access and SharePoint software is desired.
3. Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills are required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/JOB DUTIES:
1. Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience
2. 8+ years of relevant experience preferred. Under limited supervision, is responsible for providing senior-level support on more complex projects. Provides services and oversight to projects and operations, coordinates regulatory interactions, and makes recommendations for setting overall strategies, policies, procedures, and standards.
3. Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed and appropriate. Ensures projects and operations achieve compliance and stewardship. Accuracy in performing work is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and function with changing priorities.
4. Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
5. Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a proficient manner.
6. Provides day-to-day support to ORRC operations to ensure; 1) compliance with policies, requirements, and procedures and; 2) objectives are met or exceeded
7. Recommends policy changes and develops implementation plans, as necessary
8. Compiles and analyze data for reports
9. Develops and prepare reports and presentations
10. Develops and maintains internal Performance Metrics charts and reports
11. Act as a records liaison for the organization
12. Maintains knowledge of safety policies and procedures and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
13. Completes work assignments with a high level of personal accountability, teamwork, initiative, and quality
14. Plan and coordinate meetings as required.
15. Pull reports and information to aid in meeting discussions as required.
16. Provide miscellaneous technical and administrative support
17. Performs other tasks, as assigned
Interested candidates should apply online at tfeinc.net/careers
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer