[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
· Prepare Commercial Grade Dedication Packages, Replacement Item Evaluations and Receipt Inspection Criteria Packages for Facility Safety Significant (SS) and Safety Class (SC) procurement of safety equipment.
· Support Facility Maintenance with CGD required documentation input for Safety Significant and Safety Class systems.
· Support Facility Spare Parts Administrator with required documentation for Engineered Equipment spare parts utilizing latest version of NQA-1 engineered item requirements.
· Interface with Design Authorities and support preparation of critical characteristic technical evaluations that drive testing and inspection criteria development.
· Review Facility Design documentation of SS and SC systems and input and approve associated Data Sheets for design acceptance.
· Perform Supplier Commercial Grade Dedication Surveys as the engineering member of the team for vendor approved suppliers list.
· Review Vendors Commercial Grade Dedication Plan and procedure Submittals for acceptance.
· Support Quality Receipt Inspection with disposition of non-conformance reports as required by procedure.
Engineering services shall be provided using Savannah River Remediation Company (SRR) and Savannah River Site (SRS) processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRR.
BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
2+ years progressive CGD experience. Demonstrated experience in implementing NQA-1 compliant CGD process. Familiarity with latest version of NQA-1, EPRI CGD requirements, and Department of Energy CGD requirement, including (desirable) the DOE Engineering Practices Work Group/ Commercial Grade Dedication involvement. Candidate shall demonstrate the ability to effectively perform multiple tasks, show strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to resolve issues which may be critical, sensitive or urgent in nature, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as with all levels in the organization including people of different styles and background.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRR utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes WSRC holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required.
Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details!
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.