[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR9086 – SAFETY SPECIALIST – OAK RIDGE, TN – 12 MONTHS – DUE 9/22
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a safety specialist at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN.
Responsible for implementation, oversight and support of a Company ES&H program(s) in an assigned area and reports to an ES&H Program Manager.
• Experience in leading teams designed and promote/ehance safety culture, preferably within the Department of Energy. Experience in employee engagement leadership.
• Experience in developing and strategically implementing safety culture campaigns.
• Experience in public speaking.
• Experience in graphic design.
• Safety Trained Supervisor preferred.
• Actively pursuing CSP/SMS.
• Provides leadership and support for implementing the Integrated Safety Management System
• Provide specific support, management and/or coordination of ES&H programs as assigned to include the following:
• Implements and provides oversight and technical support in the practical application of regulatory procedures/ requirements and standards applicable to the assigned discipline.
• Monitors daily work practices in the assigned area used by UCOR and/or subcontractors. Confers with supervisors on ES&H matters in assigned discipline requiring conformance with UCOR's customer, and governmental requirements
• Stops work in imminent danger situations or conditions having imminent adverse environmental impact
• Conducts, as assigned, and documents accident investigations, regulatory compliance audits and project health surveys as required.
• Prepares ES&H reports applicable to assigned discipline as required.
• Attends meetings to communicate ES&H program issues within area of expertise.
• Has administrative responsibility for ES&H data systems and technical services.